5 Rounds, starting every 4:00:
10 CTB Pull-Ups
18 DB Snatches (50/35)
15/12 Calorie Assault Bike
- If we do not have access to a bike, complete on the rower for equal calories (15/12).
- Rounds start on the 0:00, 4:00, 8:00, 12:00, and 16:00.
- After completing the work inside the round, time remaining before the next interval is rest.
- Score today will be our *slowest* round of all five.
OPEN & PERFORMANCE – (50/35)
FITNESS – (35/25) – Pull-Ups
UPPER/LOWER BODY SCALING FOR __________.
- Ring/Bar Rows – Seated Ski Erg
- Muscle Snatch Barbell or DB
AMRAP 2:00 – Double-Unders
- A classical benchmark testing upper limit capacity on our DU.
- Although it is tempting to come out with a very large set, be wary of hitting double-under failure from fatigue too early on in this two minute effort.